Our team recognizes the value of collaboration with you and your regular veterinarian for your pet’s care and post-surgical recovery.
Advances in veterinary medicine and veterinary surgery have been keeping close pace with those in human medicine and surgery. Over the last two decades, medical technology and techniques have advanced rapidly, making this an increasingly specialized field. A veterinary surgeon possesses the experience, training, and expertise to manage complex surgical procedures. Surgeons within the Ethos network have access to advanced diagnostic modalities and surgical equipment.
At Atlantic Street, we recognize the value of collaboration with you, your regular veterinarian, and our staff as a comprehensive team for your pet’s care.
Types of Surgeries
- Abdominal Surgery
- General Anesthesia
- General Surgery
- Oncologic Surgery
- Skin and Reconstructive Surgery
- TPLO (Tibial Plateau Levelling Osteotomy) – Medium & Large breed dogsStifle Surgery: Options vary based on your pet’s size and condition. Your surgeon can recommend the best approach given a variety of factors; options include:
- Thoracic Surgery
- Antibiotic Therapy
- Bandage, Cast, or Splint Placement
- Blood Transfusions
- Mechanical Ventilation
- Open Wound / Fracture Management
- Pain Management
- Wound Management
- Deep Tissue and Bone Biopsy
- Diagnostic Imaging