Located in Roseville, California, Atlantic Street Pet Emergency Center is just 30 minutes from the hustle and bustle of Sacramento!
Roseville offers plenty to see and do!
- Love pet-friendly events? Barktoberfest is for you! It is the perfect free family event held by the Placer SPCA. You’ll love getting your yoga on with your dog, enjoying a refreshment in the beer garden, and taking your pick of delicious street fare from a buffet of food trucks.
- Foodie at heart? Sacramento Burger Battle! Showcasing the fantastic dining scene in Sacramento, this charity burger cook-off highlights the talents of 15 local restaurants. Proceeds benefit the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation.
- History buff? Old Sacramento is known for the cobbled streets traversed by horse-drawn carriages herald a throwback to the 1850s and 1860s. Reconstructed buildings and re-enactments provide plenty of intriguing sightseeing opportunities. If you’re a braver soul, feel free to venture below to explore the abandoned tunnels of the original, flooded-out city.
- Want to shop ’til you drop? A shoppers dream! Roseville is considered a regional shopping destination with the Westfield Galleria – the second-largest shopping mall in Northern California.
- Night owl? With chandeliers twinkling overhead while you sip on specialty cocktails in leather high-back chairs, Dive Bar is the complete opposite of what its name implies. The crowning feature of this sophisticated sipping spot is the 7,500-gallon aquarium situated above the bar, with a stunning live mermaid or merman occasionally making an appearance.
- Love to Travel? Weekend trips to Tahoe, Wine Country, and San Fransisco are all under 2 hours away. The Sacramento International Airport will happily bring you to any destination you may be craving.
- Love the beach & outdoors? Hidden away on Garden Highway, the Sand Cove Park Beach is a 10+ acre beach on the Sacramento River is perfect for a relaxing day in the sun and water. Feel free to frolic in the waves with your canine companion, fish for bass or trout, or soak up the rays on the sand.