24/7 Emergency & Critical Care, Specialty Services in Roseville, California
The leadership team at Atlantic Street works collaboratively to support the medical and hospital teams, our patients, referring veterinarians and pet owners.
Regional Leadership Team
|Leilani Ireland Way, DVM, MS, DACVECC
Regional Medical Director, West Region
Senior Referral Relations Specialist, West Region
Associate Medical Directors
|Amy Furtado, DVM
Practice Leadership Team
Hospital Services Managers
Highlights of Diagnostics and Treatments
The following are incomplete lists. Please contact us if you are seeking a service or treatment not listed below.
Your questions are important to us. We are accessible by phone or online 24 hours per day.
- Diagnostic Imaging: Computed Tomography (CT), Digital Radiography, Inpatient and Outpatient Ultrasound
- Interventional Radiology: Fluoroscopy
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Extensive In-House Lab
- Endoscopy: Bronchoscopy, Colonoscopy, Rhinoscopy, Cystoscopy, Vaginoscopy, Gastroduodenoscopy
- Immune Mediated
- Endoscopic Foreign Body Retrieval
- Fracture Repair
- Oncologic Surgery
- Oxygen Therapy
- Seizure Management
- TPLO (including small breeds)
- Transfusion Medicine
- Trauma Surgery
Meet our Team
The medical team at Atlantic Street is comprised of resilient and skilled emergency doctors, veterinary specialists, house officers, certified veterinary technicians, specialized and non-specialized veterinary technicians, veterinary assistants, client care coordinators and more.
Atlantic Street Pet Emergency Center is a 24-hour emergency/critical care and specialty veterinary hospital dedicated to providing compassionate medical care to the dogs and cats entrusted to our care.
- Emergency Veterinarians
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Emergency/Critical Care
- Wildlife Rescue Support
In-House Support Services
- Mobile Cardiology Service
- Veterinary Medical Imaging
- Vista Veterinary Specialists
- Summit Veterinary Surgery Services